August 22th – Just for owners
August 29th – group class
September 5th – group class
September 12th – group class
September 19th – group class
September 26th – group class
October 3rd – walk in a group
October 10th – walk in a group
Every Saturday at 10:00 am at Sloterplas park.
The first class will be for dog owners only. You are going to learn about dog behaviour, communication, life phases and more.
In the remaining classes, you are going to practice what you learn in the first lesson and, also, you will teach your dog to adapt to the habits of the human society.
- Make the owner able to understand the language of dogs
- Establish a bond between Owner and Dog
- Make the dog able to attend different types of environments
- Make the dog able to ignore other dogs on the street and also play when is possible
- Prevent future behaviour problems.
I’m NOT teaching your dog to sit, roll over, spin or stand on hind legs or similars! This class is about behaviour and understanding each other (dog X human) and not for tricks 🙂